Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Madalyn Grace just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Valentine's Day!!! It will be her first and she is so excited about the Valentine Party at Daycare tomorrow. She is passing out Princess Valentine's of course with Princess pencils. That's what you get whether you are a boy or a girl!!! Hope everyone enjoys their Valentine's Day this year!!! Love to all!!!






3 comments:

The Farleys said...

I was so excited to see Miss Madalyn standing on her Valentine Card!! I loved it! I'm sure even the boys will love their princess pencils since they are from the princess herself!

Anonymous said...

Oh lil madaylyn... I LOVE YOU TOO!!! You are so precious!! Your mommy and daddy must be so proud of yoU!!!

Love,
Michelle

Donnetta said...

Little Miss Madalyn Grace!
Happy 1st. Birthday!
So sorry that I missed it yesterday.I thought it was today.Wish I could be there to help share this special day with ya.Hope you have a wonderful Big 1st. Birthday Bash!
Luv Always
Great Auntie Donnetta