Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Sweetest Guy I know

My friends always harass me for having the most romantic husband. I admit they are right and I am so grateful for not just the things he does but the time he puts in to doing them. He was gone all of Friday and most Valentine's Day because he had coaching duties. However, before he took Madalyn to Daycare on Friday this is what he left for me to find when I got home from work. It was wonderful. He had candles, a chocolate mask, Godiva chocolate truffles, bath salts, and a cd that he had made for me about five years ago with all our favorite love songs on it in a cd player in the bathroom all ready for me to listen to while I was taking a nice hot bath. We also celebrated on Sunday night by going to Red Lobster and seeing a late movie. Thank you Jay and Maddy for a wonderful Valentine's Day. I love you both with all my heart!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...YOU GO JD!!! Oh girl, what a sweetie you got there...and you SO DESERVE IT!! You are two of the sweetest people I know. J.D...YOu ROCK!! I will brag on my sweetheart too..I got roses, chocolates, and a VERY SWEET CARD..he also bought me some picture frame holders that I can hang on my wall. HATS OFF TO HUSBANDS WHO REMEMBER VALENTINES DAY!! WE LOVE OUR HUBBIES!!
Michelle