Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Madalyn Grace Dunning

One year ago today at this very minute, Jason was timing my contractions to be 2 minutes apart and directing me to get in the car we were headed to the hospital. I was still in denial. Just a few hours later at about 1:45 a.m. this sweet little face is what we met. We can't even believe it has been one year since that day!!!! What an amazing year it has been. God has blessed us with a wonderful daughter and we are so thankful each and everyday for her. This is the very first picture we have of Miss Maddy.

The rest are just a few of my favorites, I could have posted so many more!!!






This is one of Miss Madalyn's most recent photos!!!!!! She is quite the girly girl!!!!!!! Happy 1st Birthday Miss Madalyn Grace Dunning. Mommy and Daddy love you with all our hearts and hope you have the best 1st birthday!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

The Parrish Family said...

I can't believe she is already a year old. Congrats....she's beautiful :)

Mandy Rose said...

It's hard to believe it has been a year!!! Happy Birthday to you lil princess! She is such a doll and I am dying over the last pic!! Great to see you this past weekend!

http://houseofroseblog.com

The Farleys said...

Oh Court, I hope your family spends today relishing in the joy and love that April 8th 2008 brought you. Can't wait to see you guys on Saturday!