Saturday, March 7, 2009

Projects Continued


After
Look at those shutters. I just can't get over what a difference they make. We did them all the way around the house, because there is an empty lot behind us, therefore you see all the way around our house. Maybe eventually we will have landscaping!!!


Project # 3
Way more difficult and way more dangerous. Yes, it does look like my husband is welding in the garage, in front of my car, over our recycling trash can for plastic bottles. Absolutely the best place to do this I'm positively sure. He does have safety goggles on though, good job honey!!!




Oh, just kidding, THEY ARE MY SUNGLASSES!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Well at least he still has eyes to see me with. I laughed my butt off when he came in the house looking like this and then when I discover he was wearing my sunglasses for safety goggles I laughed even harder and what a good sport he was for letting me blog this. Oh goodness, these next three months are going to be a hoot!!! Stay tuned to see what happens with Project # 3.





No comments: