Saturday, March 7, 2009

Project Saturday!!!


Yes, this is a picture of an outlet with covers on it. Yes like our parents put on for us that you have to pry off with a butter knife and risk the danger of electricuting yourself. A friend told us about someone who had found new and improved2009 outlet covers that are much easier to take out.

Amazing!!! I can't even believe how much easier these 2009 outlet covers are. So for all of my friends reading this blog that will need this advice in the near future. Buy the new and improved version of the outlet covers or I have two boxes of the 1980 version that I will give you for free.



Project # 2-Shutters -Notice they get harder as we go. Here is our house sometime in 2008 before we moved in.

Before
Madalyn Grace, how did you sneak in there. Well poor thing she has had her own project of Strep throat since Thursday. And yes, I probably shouldn't have had her out with the wind and all, but jeez we both have been cooped up in the house and needed some fresh air.


She was watching Dad put up our new shutters on the house. They make such a difference. Love them and Jay did such a good job!!!

After

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Court & JD...

LOVE THE SHUDDERS!!! They look awesome and make a huge difference!! WOOHOO!!
LOOKS GREAT!!

Michelle