Saturday, February 28, 2009

On a Happier Note

Sorry I just couldn't end with the saddest post ever. Here are some pictures from Super Bowl Sunday. We know that the Bears did not play in the Super Bowl, but that is who the Dunning's root for so that's who we wore. Yep all three of us, but we never got that picture so don't hold your breath. Here's Maddy's butt, isn't it so cute. And notice she has her little stripes on for those hard working referee's, thanks Maw Maw Diane.

Here's Maddy and dad watching the game. Go Bears, I mean Go Cardinals!!!

And here is Madalyn's Upper Case Living. She loves to talk to herself in the mirror. It was tough work getting it on this mirror but with a little help we finally got it. I am not convinced these things are easy.
This is Madalyn's first ponytail riding on her pony. I don't know if I ever posted it, but who can't look at it again, I mean come on!!!! Zeus couldn't resist being in the picture.

I have no idea when this was. But I know it was one morning when it had snowed just the slightest and I think it melted that afternoon. Madalyn really wanted to go outside and play. Maybe next year we will get to.

No comments: