So I was running my daily mile in the garage at 9:00 p.m. when I heard something flying around. I didn't really pay attention, I was on minute 9 running at 7.0 by this time and was just ready to get off the flipping treadmill. Anyway, I came in the house and Jason went out to the garage to run his 4 miles, blah. He came back in the house and said, "Hey hun, did you not see the bird in the garage." I said, "Well I didn't really pay attention, but yeah whatever." And then I proceeded to stand there and look at how cute the baby bird was, yes with the garage door open into the house. Guess what he/she flew in the house and my husband and the Zeus started chasing the bird around to each corner of the house, my husband waving his arms all around. We had both exits clear and open and all the doors to the other rooms were closed. After several attempts and nothing broken we managed to get the bird out safely and back to his/her habitat. It was pretty funny, too bad I didn't get it on camera. And oh do I wish Madalyn would have awake, she is really into the "birdies" these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment