A couple weekends ago, Jason and I went to Nashville, TN for a weekend get-a-way. We took off all day on Friday. Stayed at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel where I had an appointment at the spa on Friday afternoon and then we had tickets to the Grand Ole Opry to see Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton. We had a really good weekend together.
I took this picture of MGD because that is Madalyn's initials, poor thing, and now every time we see it in a bar we have to laugh at the situation of course. The sign was at a bar we went to called Tootsies. Really fun place right behind the Ryhman Auditorium and sometimes big name people come in there and play with the band after they've played a show at the Ryhman. We saw Robert Plant and Taylor Swifts guitar player and drummer. Pretty awesome place.
Jason has been called J.D. forever. I'm about the only person that doesn't call him that. We walked right in front of this boot store and saw this shirt, I couldn't go any further, had to buy it. Of course it is John Deere, but not to me.
I took this picture of MGD because that is Madalyn's initials, poor thing, and now every time we see it in a bar we have to laugh at the situation of course. The sign was at a bar we went to called Tootsies. Really fun place right behind the Ryhman Auditorium and sometimes big name people come in there and play with the band after they've played a show at the Ryhman. We saw Robert Plant and Taylor Swifts guitar player and drummer. Pretty awesome place.
Jason has been called J.D. forever. I'm about the only person that doesn't call him that. We walked right in front of this boot store and saw this shirt, I couldn't go any further, had to buy it. Of course it is John Deere, but not to me.
And here is our girl Miranda. She was awesome. Unfortunately she only sang two songs on her own and then she came out and sang with Blake Shelton. It was pretty neat to be at the Grand Ole Opry though. We had a great weekend together. Thanks Jay so much for an awesome and relaxing weekend, your the best!!!

1 comment:
What an awesome weekend! the t-shirt is too cute! too cute to pass up, I agree.
Post a Comment