Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy Shower

Last weekend I threw my favorite Sister-in-law her baby shower. As most of you know Matt and Casey are expecting their first in April, although it could be sooner. Here are just a few shots of the tables and such. Sorry no picture of Casey, I have one but its too far away. She looked super adorable. I made five diaper cakes, this one is themed for the Marion Wildcats. Each place setting has a scrapbook page used as a place mat. The idea was for everyone to right their advice for Casey and Matt and then I'm going to put them all together for them. Everyone participated really well and the scrapbook should turn out really cute.Here are some of the items I purchased for Cal and wanted to display. Of course he has to have his blue and gold onesies for football season. The special one is to the right, Cal and the number 23 just like his Daddy. Then I bought the bibs and towel more for Casey just because those are the ones I liked the most.
Another diaper cake with little plaid golf shoes, camo ribbon, and a bib, "Like Father like son"


The cake was absolutely adorable and turned out perfect. Provided by Larry's House of Cakes, specifically Melinda. I took in the invitation and a picture of what I wanted. Almost too cute to eat.

The shower turned out great. Casey, Matt, and Cal had lots of family and friends come out and show their love and support and they received so many new things for that specially bundle of joy. We can wait to meet him and of course I will let you all know when the big day arrives.

1 comment:

Beth said...

So creative and thoughtful of you! Everything looks great!