Sunday, March 21, 2010

Playdates


This past week my cousin Allison and her little boy Jackson were home. He and Madalyn were able to play together a couple of times, however you can only get so many good pictures of two toddlers.It appears they are playing nice hear or the safer bet is Madalyn is taking away his tractor. They had a great time playing together and Allison and I got to catch up too. Can't wait until the next time.

You could say you are seeing double here. We have Madalyn on the left and Madelyn on the right with her mom Kathleen. Their the Chicago gang and we rarely get to see them. It was great to catch up, although I feel like I could have talked with them for at least three more hours.

Just when the girls starting warming up to each other it was time to go. They would have loved to play in Aunt Marsha's jewels awhile longer.

No comments: