
Congratulations to Mom and Dad who celebrated their 30th Wedding Anniversary on July 26, 2010. I think I speak for Colby and Carmen too when I say thank you so much for teaching us all about love and how important is to show your love each and every day. You both have truly taught me so much. I have a wonderful husband, but I owe keeping him to the both of you. Without you teaching me what to look for in a good spouse and on how to be a good spouse myself I would not have the relationship with him that I have today. Thank you guys so much. Love you both with all my heart.
1 comment:
now i'm at my desk with tears running down my face! such a sweet post and note to your parents. It truly is our parents that teach us how to be spouses. even though i'm only a few short weeks into marriage, i couldn't agree more! happy anniversary to your parents and thank you for writing such a touching message. hope we can catch up soon. xxo
Post a Comment