Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Football Fever!!!

It is hard to believe that one year has come and gone already. Yes it is true we occasionally measure the years by the football season, not a bad thing, just different than some. A couple of weeks ago Jason and I had CMT on and they started talking about this special video they were going to show. Wouldn't you know it was by one of our favorite country music artist Kenny Chesney and it was about football. It was so good I thought my husband was going to head butt his 52" television, I on the other hand was almost in tears. The video hits on the passion, dedication, and action that the game of football displays. There is also going to be a documentary made in response to the life lessons that some have learned with playing the game of football.
So to celebrate the first week of back to school and WILDCAT football season I thought I would start off with this post. The Marion Wildcats will be playing their traditional scrimmage game this Friday night. I have been preparing Madalyn for what is to come for at least the next nine weeks every Friday. She has already shown that she understands more this year than last. Such as when asking where Daddy is after I pick her up from day care I can usually ask her the question back and she tells me he is, "At football practice."

No comments: