Saturday, August 21, 2010

Little Miss Wildcat

Madalyn and I headed to the Wildcat Scrimmage. I sent this picture out to several Madalyn fans on our way to the game and everyone's response, was about what a Big Girl she looks like. : ( She is growing up and she was definitely one of the most fired up last night. This girl went non stop from the time we picked up Mrs. Tracey for the football game at 6:00 p.m. until the time we walked back in the house at 12:00 a.m. She never stopped. Sorry this was the best picture I got this week. She was very busy all the time and I wasn't really feeling up to the picture task, sinus issues and lost my voice. She was a pretty good girl last night, but I'm hesitant, hopeful, and horrified about how next week will go all at the same time. Hope everyone has a good rest of the weekend!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

such a cutie. she looks like she was ready to cheer the Wildcats on! What a fun fall it will be!!!