Monday, August 23, 2010

Miranda Lambert's CMT Invitation Only Guests


Fans will get an up-close and personal concert with singer-songwriter Miranda Lambert when her exclusive edition of Invitation Only airs on August 23rd at 9pm EST on CMT. Miranda is set to perform her biggest hits “The House That Built Me” and “White Liar,” along with a special acoustic versions of “Air Stream Song” and “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” for the special. In addition to her performance, fans are witness to Lambert’s candid side in a revealing question and answer segment. Check out a sneak-peek of her concert during this preview performance of her current single, “Only Prettier”:


One of mine and Jason's favorite things to do as a couple is go to concerts, (I know expensive hobby). We have been to a lot of concerts, but this was by far one of the coolest and most personal and it was Free, can't beat that. So we were invited to be a part of this personal concert that Miranda Lamber hosted in Franklin, TN and it was Awesome. I sat in a huge cushion chair like I was in her living room listening to her and her band sing and play. Jason easily persuaded the person seating people to put us on the front row. While we were their we were also informed that Taylor Swift's back up singer was their in the audience and we saw on Miranda's website that Keith Urban congratulated her back stage after the performance. Anyway we had a great time and are very excited that it is going to be on television tonight. If you get a chance you will have to look for us. You can see Jason more than I, he has a brown short sleeve shirt on and I'm wearing a light gray shirt. Enjoy the show!

No comments: