My mom is having some important medical tests this morning and last night I was looking for the perfect words to put on the blog, but couldn't find exactly what I wanted. Last week I told a co-worker who I know has a strong faith about my Mom's test and just ask her to keep her in her prayers. Wouldn't you know I found the words from that co-workers email. Isn't it wonderful how people come into your lives for such special purposes. As for my Mom she too has a strong faith and is nervous this morning, but knows that things are in God's hands but we can continue to pray for his will. Love you Mom!
"We are not promised easy life journeys, but God has a plan which is always for his good. Often we don't understand it, might question him or be angry about our detours and roadblocks on our journey. However, even the worse experience has a God piece, sometimes we don't see it until we've gone through. God understands we have tantrums, but like any other good parent, he's waiting to calm us afterwards. Stay focused, process your emotions, praise his name and ask for guidance."
1 comment:
Your mom and your family will also be in my thoughts!
Post a Comment