
This was, is, and always will be my Uncle Bill. A.K.A., my moms "Big Brother", like my fathers "Eighth Brother", "Colby's Pabby", to Dunning he was "Keel", a friend to all and neighbor to some and to many others much much more On July 14, he passed away. We were all very sorry to see him go, but are definitely happy he is in a much better place. Not suffering anymore and able to reunite with his Mother (Grammy) and his Father (Grandpa Keel) again. He taught me so much and always made me laugh no matter what. There are funny things he would say that I hope to always remember him by. I wanted to share just a few of my favorite pictures of him. This first picture is significant because anybody that knew Uncle Bill said he always talked with his eyes. Probably not much else to explain about this picture, but I know we were definitely having a good time dancing

This next picture of us dancing is on me and Dunning's wedding day!!! Uncle Bill never forgot that day and he always said it was the BEST party he has ever been too. I remember he felt such a part of that day having that tuxedo on. He looked pretty handsome if I must say so myself. This year Uncle Bill was unfortunately in the hospital on the day of our anniversary. Jason and I and Maddy went over to visit him that evening and I reminded him of this day. He smiled still saying it was the best day ever!!!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment