The Dunnings
EST. 2003
Monday, September 20, 2010
Desparate Times Call for Desparate Measures
Madalyn is potty training and doing really well. So a couple of weekends ago we had a family picnic with my Mom's family at Fern Cliff. The bathrooms are not ideal and Maddy has already refused to use portal potty's since the process began. So I brought the pink potty chair along and put it in the back of Nanny and PawPaw's Jeep for the importance of keeping up the good training. She will not be happy with this picture in the future I'm sure!!!
Here is Nanny with the girls at the end of our beautiful fall walk along the path. Karley, Maddy, Whitney, and Nanny.
I love this picture of Maddy walking down the path. She is getting to be such a big girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment