
Madalyn and Jason in the huddle at the end of the game. It is pretty funny, how before Madalyn was born everybody said she would be just like the little girl off of "Remember the Titans." And I thought yeah, your probably right, but it has definitely come true, I think if she was allowed to be on the field she would be. And she is two, I think the girl in the movie was about 10 or 11. Coach Martin get ready your Water Girl is in training!!!
This week the Wildcats played Cahokia. It was a good night with a big WIN!!! Maddy was very excited for Football Friday!!! She requested her pigtails, cheered with the cheerleaders and danced with pom pon girls and band.
Cheesing it big time.

Madalyn and Molly, great friends. Madalyn had to get a new Wildcat outfit this year and let Molly borrow her's from last year. Doesn't she look so cute in it.

Emma Kay and Lisa, so glad you came Emma!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment