I haven't posted a pregnancy update in awhile. This picture was taken about two weeks ago. Currently 26 weeks pregnant. I keep telling myself and Jason how fast the rest of the pregnancy will go by after the holidays are over. In fact I have been talking about it since the middle of football season. But all that talking isn't getting any of my projects done any earlier, like even starting the nursery. Anyway I'm feeling really good. At my appointment in September my doctor was tactfully honest with me in telling me that I was gaining weight faster than I did with Madalyn. So after my emotional inbalance during the rest of that week I decided I needed to start exercising more than just chasing my two-year-old around. So M-F, I have since been getting on the treadmill for a fast pace walk and then doing some minor toning on my arms and legs. Not surprisingly it has made me feel better both physically and mentally and I have more energy at the end of the day, just like I knew it would. Just getting myself to do it was the trick. Now if I could just watch my junk food intake, doubt it. Anyway Peyton Myles is kicking like crazy all the time. It is so funny how I already notice the difference between Madalyn and Peyton. And it is very cute that Madalyn will now talk to Peyton. She'll ask him if he likes a song that one of her toys is playing. And the other evening we were eating dinner later than usual and she told me Baby Peyton was talking to me. When I asked her what he was saying she said, "He says he is hungry." Very smart of his big Sister.
A Do It Myself: This picture requires explanation to some. Anytime you see Madalyn Grace you can bet she has this blanket/tag or her other blanket/tag with her. She doesn't go anywhere without one of two and sometimes she is double tagging it. We mostly call it her tag because that's really the only part she cares about and if for some reason she doesn't have this blanket she will find a tag on anything. Anyway needless to say these blankets are pretty worn out. This one even has a hole in it. So I had to do some sewing, which I haven't done since Home Economics class in high school. And to tell you the truth I"m not even really sure I remember actually sewing in that class. But I wanted to attempt, being the Mom of the child with the tag.
Looks pretty darn good to me. I will probably have to sew it again eventually because the blanket/tag is so fragile I imagine after a wash or two it will need another repair.
2 comments:
Wow! I can't believe you're already 26 weeks! I love Peyton, btw. Too cute!
Amazing post! Love all the pictures! So proud of your sewing job too! ; )
Post a Comment