Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Day Off

Started off pretty well. We slept in because we were up late from the night before with Cats. So that was nice and much appreciated. Then instead of enjoying the weather like we should have we just stayed inside and hung played with Madalyn around the house. Jason is a sucker for buying anything from the kids at school. Such as the cookie dough you see before you. Since he had bought the cookie dough he asked Maddy to help him make some cookies. They had fun together and it was pretty fun watching them.Here are the colorful creations they made. I only helped with the rainbow in the corner. Knowing all about school fundraisers you would've thought these cookies were going to be the best you've every tasted, ha ha! Well they weren't that, but they weren't half bad either. Yes, I realize this picture is upside down according to the smile faces, however Madalyn insisted I leave the pan exactly as it was. Why argue, she's two!!!

Here are the chef's with their final project. Like I said they weren't bad and we gobbled them up in about 15 minutes.

I would love to say that our day off ended this wonderful. However, after Madalyn woke up from her late nap, she started throwing up. That started at 6:00 p.m. and didn't end until 12:30 a.m. on Friday morning. Jason had off on Friday so he slept in her room that evening and stayed home with her on Friday. She didn't throw up anymore on Friday, but that could be because she really didn't have anything to eat. Saturday morning Madalyn and I were headed in the car to meet Nanny at the Autumn Craft Fair and we didn't make it out of Marion before she got sick in the car. Back home we drove and spent the day resting. Maddy was feeling better on Saturday evening and hung out with Nanny and PawPaw while Jason and I went to the movies with Matt and Casey. We saw JackAss, reason for a whole other post.




No comments: