On Sunday MawMaw and Keith made reservations for all of us to eat at Giant City Lodge, yum we were all very excited. Jason and I were hoping we had been passed over as far as the flu was going. The meal was delicious, thank you Keith. Unfortunately we learned that evening after our meal that I was not going to be so lucky. Here are some great pictures of Madalyn before dinner enjoying the scenery.
Madalyn was definitely into exploring all around the lodge. Not afraid of the heights at all. Probably would have hung from the deer antlers if we would have let her, "I'm just kidding," as Madalyn would say.
Madalyn could not be anymore excited to be entertaining her cousin Cal. She loves to play with him. Hopefully we will eventually have the same interaction with her Baby Brother Peyton.
This is they typical face I get from Cal. I love it, he is looking at me like please Aunt Courtney save me from this crazy girl. She was just getting out all of that stored up energy I guess.
And needless to say the night didn't end to well with my dinner not staying down any longer than 30 minutes. I was a little worried about the long drive home, because I sometimes get carsick anyway, however I just put my head down and closed my eyes. Didn't sleep a wink and couldn't keep anything down until Monday afternoon. Staying home on Monday and resting helped, I'm still pretty drained but no more vomiting and that it is important, Baby Peyton needs food. So knock on wood the flu germs are gone from our house. What a wonderful and lovely post.
No comments:
Post a Comment