Saturday, December 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Emma

Showing off my skills. Ha, not hardly. For Madalyn's first birthday a very good friend of mine got Madalyn a personalized stool. Thanks Aunt Beth! I absolutely love it and just thought it was the cutest idea. And let me tell you Madalyn uses that stool for everything and I mean everything. Whenever she brushes her teeth, washes her hands, uses the big girl potty, wants to get in Mommy's jewelry/nailpolish or anything else that is out of her reach. It has definitely come in handy.

Anyway with all of our friends having babies almost yearly I decided this was going to be an awesome idea for all of these little one-year-olds coming up. Which is exactly what I have done. I have used Uppercase Living personalized lettering. However, I usually wait too long to get a hold of a rep to order. So I figured since I had started seeing the look-alikes of Uppercase Living in stores recently that I could surely find a personalized name set. Sure enough, good ole Target had exactly what I was looking for, not to mention that is where I got the stool too. Plus this set below came with a whole set of flowers, butterflies, and letters so you can personalize anything your little heart desires. Hopefully Miss Emma likes her cute little stool and eventually uses it as much as Maddy does hers. Happy Birthday Emma, we hope you had a great one!!!

XOXO

1 comment:

Beth said...

Very cute...glad Maddy likes hers and uses it so much! Exactly what I was hoping for :)