Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving, just thought I would share. This is all of my Dad's brothers and sisters that were home for Thanksgiving with Mimmie in the middle. There still missing four out of this picture.
Jason focused in on Madalyn and I during the group picture.
Here are the cousins that were at Mimmie's for Thanksgiving. And I can't even tell you how many we are missing from here, but it is a lot.
Here is an up close picture of our turkey's. I know I've already posted about them but they are just so darn cute. My friend/co-worker that I got the idea from used candy corn for the feathers and nose, which looked much cuter, but I had Jason shopping for the supplies of such and apparently they were no where to be found. The orange slices worked just fine. Thanks babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment