
The week of Christmas we went for Peyton's 4D Ultrasound pictures. These are the best. Madalyn went with us and was a little hesitant at first when seeing him on the screen. But she was very excited when she was able to help find his heartbeat and listen to him on the monitor. She was very excited and likes to show the video of her doing so when we run into people.

Our last appointment was this past Friday. This was my first appointment for weekly's and the first CHECK!!! That was enough shock for me and I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I wasn't to nervous until my appointment got closer and then I started getting nervous. So shocking to both Jason and I, my CHECK determined I was 1-2 cm dilated and 50 % effaced. WHAT!!!!!!!! Dr. Gates said he thought 1-1 1/2 cm but he was going to say 1-2 for some wiggle room. Ha! My next appointment is scheduled for Friday, January 21 in the afternoon and he said there is a 50% chance I will be pregnant the next time he sees me. He also said Peyton will definitely have a January birthstone. Our instructions from the doc were to take it easy and no hanky panky!!! Crack me up, like we have time for either of those. We ordered our car seat on Friday night, it should be here Tuesday and Jason started priming the nursery for paint this morning. He is currently taking a break while the primer dries and since the Bears game is on.
I guess it is true what they say about the second child. Poor Peyton. However, I would like to think of my excuses that my husband hasn't had a free weekend since football ended and wrestling started!!! Plus I've been chasing the two-year-old around, plus Thanksgiving and Christmas but who's keeping track.
1 comment:
Oh Court and Jason, I can't believe Peyton is going to be here soon. I can't wait to see him. Maddie must be beyond excited. We love you all and please text me when your on the way to the hospital. Please don't wait around wondering if your having gas pains! lol Love his name.
Post a Comment