Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Maddy & Miranda!!!


This was definitely how excited Maddy was for the concert.

Here's the whole fam showing off Maddy's sign. The other side said "I love Miranda & Mohawk." (A member of the band used to have a mohawk and that is what Maddy calls him.) We shared the experience with our friends The Odums. Had a great time, thanks so much for going with us.
Yes, I still look pregnant in this picture, but no I wasn't. I have since got back into an exercise routine and am thankful to say much closer to my pre-pregnancy weight. We did go to St. Louis because Maddy's stint (due to a clogged tear duct) that was placed in her left eye was to be removed. The appointment went very well and fast. The stint had fallen out on its own and they didn't even have to do anything.

No comments: