More Kids = Bigger Car
During our first overnight trip as a family of four, my husband discovered my Ford Edge did not have enough room for all of our junk, two strollers, two car seats, the pack -n- play, and us. Have I mentioned we are driving to Destin this summer for vacation, yeah I think we will need the extra room. So before I went back to work, yes I'm back to work, full-time, 40 hours a week, anyway we decided to look for a new and bigger ride. Surprise we found something. I first test drove a 2007 Ford Explorer and a 2008 Chrysler Aspen. I considered myself more "picky" and specific this time. Knowing that I wanted a third row that folded down even with the floor and captain seats in the middle. Neither one of those met my specifications. Then Jason found this 2009 Buick Enclave on the lot. Test drove it and it was love at first sight. The specifics were their, plus the added bonuses that a busy Mom deserves, leather with heated seats, rear automatic lift gate, back up camera and DVD player with headphones. Maddy hasn't been told about that yet. I realize these things are not needed but when you are in your car a lot these things make a difference, especially with kids. 
No comments:
Post a Comment