Tuesday, May 3, 2011

15 Years Ago

Jason and I went on our first date fifteen years ago today. CRAZY, I know but it's true! He picked me up in his dad's Oldsmobile and we went to see "The Quest." Worst movie I've ever seen, all I remember was something about sumo wrestling and we talked the entire movie. The story he likes to tell is, I played hard to get and thank goodness he kept on trying and didn't take a hint. I think this picture below was from one time early on in our relationship when we went to Six Flags. Oh my how times have changed.I have a wonderful husband and together we have two wonderful children. I have several friends who would probably say I have the perfect husband. I can't say I have to much to disagree with them about. He is one special guy. We work as a great team and I am so thankful for that. We have had fifteen awesome years together and looked forward to many more to come. Thank you Jason and I love you with all my heart.

Jason and I went on our very first date fifteen years ago today. CRAZY, I know but it's true. He picked

1 comment:

The Groves Family said...

That is AWESOME! You guys look the same, wish you many many more years together.