I was told upon picking Mr. Peyton Myles up the other day that he has started to roll over. I have not seen him roll over at home, although he has come very close. Oh I take that back, I did see him roll over, with the help of his sister one day. Surprise to both Peyton and I, "I was just trying to help him Mom, he wanted to be on his stomach." Anyway one of his newest skills he is working on, along with teething. Other than the slobbering he seems to be handling that pretty well. He is definitely a strong boy holding that head up really well.
I just love this picture. Could kiss those cheeks a million times and it still wouldn't be enough.
And here is my nephew Trevor who has also learned a new skill. How to roll the tires on a car. CRAZY!!! I can not believe he turned 16 this year. Oh how I miss these boys. Love them so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment