So sorry I'm way behind on blog posts. I hope all of you fathers had a wonderful Fathers Day. I have such a great father who has taught me so many great lessons in life. He enjoys spending time with his grandchildren so much. I know he wishes he could see all of his grandchildren as much as he gets to see Maddy and Peyton. He would be there for Trevor, Cameron, and Trenton for everything they are involved in more if he could.
Madalyn loved the tire swing. Might have to add one of those to her new swingset (more to come on that.)
Peyton passed his first test as a football fan. He was an excellent spectator at the All-Star game a couple of weeks ago. Props to PawPaw for keeping him occupied and even helping him catch a couple of zzzz's!!! Quick funny Mom and Son Story. Peyton was getting hungry right at the end of the game and as a nursing mother if Peyton and I are together I nurse rather than use a bottle. So we venture off to the restroom which I thought might be air conditioned, no chance and it was hot, hot, hot at the game. Anyway, we go in and I'm nursing, all of a sudden the lights go completely off. I mean it was pitch black in the restroom, can't see a damn thing. Nice I'm standing in the handicap stall with my shirt up nursing. Have no idea what I'm going to trip over or walk into, much less the fact that I have to walk out of the stall and around in the bathroom to get the motion lights to come back on. Ridiculous, thanks SIU, absolutely beautiful stadium, and I appreciate the energy saving lights in the restroom, but its not such a good idea for the nursing mothers out there.
And to Maddy and Peyton's Daddy. They really have a great father. He is definitely a hands on father and I appreciate that so much. He is always willing to help out when needed. I remember when Madalyn was born three years ago and he just jumped right in and did so much, same with Peyton. I think parenting is one of the hardest jobs and Jason and I really try and parent together as a team. Maddy and Peyton love him so much and that really shows.
We wish Happy Father's Day to all and to all those who we miss each and every day.
No comments:
Post a Comment