Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Fourth of July


Hope everyone had a wonderful and celebrated Fourth of July!!! It's always busy at the Dunning household therefore I have a lot of catching up to do. We had a busy weekend celebrating the holiday. These pictures are very out of order so bear with me. We watched the Marion Fireworks on Monday evening (I thought they were excellent) with the Martin's, the newlyweds, and Nanny and PawPaw, after a great day at the pool and picnic with the Martin's. Maddy took this picture of Andi and Dustin, she is really into picture taking and pretty good at it most of the time. She even got Aunt Tracey in the background.


Getting ready for vacation Peyton got his first dose of the pool, covered in SPF. He seemed to like it pretty good.

Maddy showing off her sparkler. She liked these and the pops you throw on the ground. You could tell she really enjoyed watching the fireworks more this year. She is just getting to be such a big girl.

How funny is this picture. Another one taken by our little photographer, I think the pose makes it though. Thanks Uncle Kerry.

On Saturday we had picnic at the park with my family. It was very hot but we had a great time. Maddy loved feeding the ducks.

This is such a great picture of Mimmie and Peyton. Those faces are too funny.

Oh I was so afraid she was going to fall in. She would get so close to the edge and not even think a thing about it.

Raney was home to help celebrate some special birthdays. The kids had a great time with her and she was a big help with them.

Happy 50th Birthday to Aunt Patty on the left and Uncle Lyndell on the far right!!! We had them a surprise party Saturday evening. We tried to throw them off with the picnic on Saturday day and I think it worked. I sure wish we would have gotten a cute family picture of all of us in our red, white, and blue. We were sporting our patriotism and looking pretty cute, I will try to do better with that.

No comments: