Friday, July 22, 2011

More Wedding Pictures


Here's a wedding idea. So sweet during the traditional Father/Daughter dance and Mother/Son dance the newly married couple danced with their parents for a few minutes and then they invited all father/daughter and mother/son combinations to join them. To me it gave a feeling of personal connection with the couple. So my Dad and I.

And Madalyn Grace and her Daddy.
Look at these sexy girls!!! Not the young one she isn't old enough for that word yet.

Nanny captured this great picture of Madalyn walking down the aisle. Have I mentioned how perfect she did. Look how proud she is, beaming from ear to ear. We were talking in the car the other night after watching the fireworks with Andrea and Dustin and she asked where Dustin lived? And I was explaining to her that since Andrea and Dustin got married that they live together now and she said, "but I thought I married Andrea, that was my wedding." Such a sweet innocence.

No comments: