Jason and I celebrated our eight year anniversary on June 28. These pictures are from our vacation in Destin, Florida (more on that later.) We were able to celebrate with an uninterrupted dinner. Jason also surprised me and invited a friend of ours (a massage therapist) to come to the house and give us some tips for "good relaxation massages." Equaling another uninterrupted couple of hours.
Waiting to eat at the Back Porch
I am so thankful and feel very lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He is such a great father to Maddy and Peyton. We really work hard to share the parenting duties and I appreciate that so much.
I am so thankful and feel very lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He is such a great father to Maddy and Peyton. We really work hard to share the parenting duties and I appreciate that so much.
I remember the day we married, thinking how could I ever love him more or be anymore happier than I was on that day. Then Madalyn Grace came along and now Peyton Myles. It is so wonderful to see how much your love can grow with each step in your relationship.
Thank you Babe for everything you are for me and everything you push me to be. I love you with all my heart.
1 comment:
I love that last picture of the three of you. What an amazing marriage you have. It's an inspiration to those around you!
Post a Comment