Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Latest!!!

Yesterday was my 37 week appointment with Dr. Gates. I'm term as of yesterday, so if I go into labor, that is fine. But numbers have stayed the same and there was no change throughout this week. Still dilated 1-2 cm and 50 % effaced. That is fine with us. Dr. Gates is not on call again until Monday so hopefully Peyton will wait until then. If not that's okay to! He did ask me if I was having lots of contractions and I said "No." He said that makes him think I'm not really close to being ready then.

We accomplished a lot last weekend. The nursery is painted (thank you Jason, Diane, and Keith), pending chair rail. Furniture is in there and we received the car seat and stroller on Thursday evening. We don't have the bedding yet, but I'm anxiously awaiting. It will definitely add to the room. I will take pictures and post before and after next time or maybe once the bedding has arrived. Bags are packed and I think we are ready, just waiting until Peyton is ready to join us. Boy is he in for a treat at the Dunning household.

So stay tuned for pictures and updates!!!

1 comment:

Beth said...

So exciting! Can't wait to hear what he says on Friday! Has this time just not flown by for you or what?! And love the big sis class pictures :)