Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Preparing to be a BIG SISTER!!!

This past Saturday Jason and I took Madalyn to participate in the Big Sister Class at the hospital. When I was pregnant with Madalyn Jason and I participated in all of the birthing classes available at the hospital and the staff were very informational and it was fun and good bonding for Jason and I as new parents-to-be. So I was hoping Maddy would have just as good of an experience.
She was a little young for the class but I think she had a good time. The look on her face when we were able to see the babies in the nursery was priceless. I'm pretty sure that was her favorite part. Here she is holding up her certificate at the end of class.Dr. Madalyn Dunning reporting, she was very excited to put on her gear and has continued to play with it ever since. She is holding her baby she brought to practice putting the diaper on. She did pretty good on that part with minimal help.

Here she is putting the diaper on. She is going to be such a great Big Sister!!!

No comments: