I hope everyone had a wonderful day full of love. We had lots of love surrounding us for the Valentine weekend, more on that later. Here is Madalyn's Valentine's she made and a few small things she got from Mom and Dad. She made the bag on the right to put her Valentine's in at day care and she also made the pink sheet in the back. So sweet, she did a good job! Then she got a princess CD player and a princess bubble set!!!
Here are my Valentine's. It looks like everyone's eyes are closed but actually Peyton is the only one asleep. Maddy was very excited to wear her Valentine shirt from Uncle Colby and Peyton has on his skull cap!! Too cute, still hard to believe Jason and I have "kids."
Jason and I celebrated by making sure the kids were in both asleep before 8:00 and rented two movies. We watching "Life As We Know It" a little sad but ended up being a good movie. And "Couples Retreat" which we have seen before and laughed hysterically. I told Jason no gifts, because one we have a healthy baby boy and two we are going to see Miranda Lambert this coming week. However, he did get me the new book by Brooke Burke and a trip to the spa for a body wrap and massage, very excited about both.
No comments:
Post a Comment