Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Look-Alikes or Not!!!


We went for his first well check last Thursday and all is well. Peyton weighed 7 pounds and 14 ounces and everything else checked out well. Maddy is unfortunately a little under the weather. Virus and hopefully doesn't turn into anything else. So fortunately she has gotten to spend two days home with us. I definitely have a new respect for parents with two children. It is double duty for sure. I received Peyton's bedding yesterday and my newly upholstered glider for the nursery. I plan on posting pics tomorrow so stay tuned.

4 comments:

The Groves Family said...

Congratulations Dunnings!!! Justin says it is too early to tell, they are both cuties. : )

The Farleys said...

Oh Court, I can't wait to meet little Peyton. What a handsome little guy. I hope Ms Maddy is feeling better soon. She is such a big girl now.

The Farleys said...

Courtney, I'm on Melissa's computer and didn't realize it would post under her name....anyway, this is Nanny Jane. Love you all!

mgntrower said...

Congratulations Dunnings! He is precious. Life with 2 is so fun, enjoy! Oh, and I think he looks more like you Court. And Maddy more like Jason. That's typical, or at least the way it is in our house! :-)