The Dunnings

EST. 2003

Friday, February 18, 2011

Reading

As a new Mom and now with two children you would not think I have time for reading. But I'm on maternity leave, I'm a nursing mother who also "pumps" and Peyton sleeps, therefore I do things that I enjoy while pumping!!! I read. I just finished How to Get the Best from Children by Jo Frost a.k.a Supernanny. I liked it alot, lots of tips and tricks, I would definitely read another one of her books. Right now I'm reading Sun Stand Still. This book was given to me as a gift from my brother. He actually goes to the church of the author of the book. I'm not very good on giving reviews, but this book is truthful, motivational, and empowering I am enjoying it thoroughly and am appreciating having my faith questioned.
Next I plan on reading The Naked Mom. Completely two different books but I think both emotionally healthy.
Posted by The Dunnings at 11:39 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

January 28, 2011

Baby Brother

3 Months

6 Months

Daily Devotions for the Heart

Proverbs 31: Encouragement for Today

Our Family

1 Year

6 Months

3 Months

Newborn

April 8, 2008

Visitors

Free Web Counters
Free Counter
Picture Window theme. Theme images by UteHil. Powered by Blogger.